10MM Auto Pistol Brass - Washed and Polished - 100pcs

(15 reviews) Write a Review
Sale

Options

$16.00
$17.00
Or

Info

SKU:CAPRUPBWP10MM-Q0100

Info

SKU:
CAPRUPBWP10MM-Q0100

Description

10mm AUTO Pistol Brass

  • Headstamps Are Mixed
  • Unprocessed
  • Washed and Polished
  • 100% Brass Casings
  • 100 Casings
 

15 Reviews

View All
  • 5
    10 mm Auto Brass

    I'm coming back to order more 10 mm Auto Brass. I'm very satisfied with my prior purchase. Quality products fast shipping.

  • 4
    Good brass, mixed SP and LP though

    I purchased 500 rounds of brass, all of it was clean and looked good although only around 80% had large primer pockets and the remaining 20% had small primer pockets. The small primer brass is a PITA but this brass is very competitively priced so I'm not too disappointed. I've got a separate pile of small primer 10mm brass that I'm sure will grow in time. Small primer 10mm brass is probably (hopefully not) here to stay so I suppose you just need to get used to it.

15 Reviews

  • 5
    10 mm Auto Brass

    I'm coming back to order more 10 mm Auto Brass. I'm very satisfied with my prior purchase. Quality products fast shipping.

  • 4
    Good brass, mixed SP and LP though

    I purchased 500 rounds of brass, all of it was clean and looked good although only around 80% had large primer pockets and the remaining 20% had small primer pockets. The small primer brass is a PITA but this brass is very competitively priced so I'm not too disappointed. I've got a separate pile of small primer 10mm brass that I'm sure will grow in time. Small primer 10mm brass is probably (hopefully not) here to stay so I suppose you just need to get used to it.

  • 5
    Shipping was fast

    There shipping was incredibly fast. The product was exactly as advertised. This is not the first time I have purchased from them, and it will not be the last.

  • 5
    10mm brass

    If they have the brass i need i get it from here. They have the best prices on the best brass.

  • 4
    Decent Quality

    I ordered 7 bags of 100 each and had about 5-10% that either the primer broke instead of coming out or the wrong type of brass was present; 9mm or 40cal. The brass itself is fine, but seems like a bit high on the unusable % present, but at least they have 10mm in stock I suppose.